The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

First off, Happy Birthday to the Fruit!

Secondly, what's with the weather?? I'm supposed to be in sunny Sandy Eggo but all I got is clouds and weak drizzley rain. It's the "kind of morning that lasts all afternoon, just stuck inside the gloom." Feel me?

Anyway, I'm at school between classes killing time. I feel like my life is spent killing time between things that aren't particularly eventful. I have three more classes today, two of which I'm not in, one of which and I'm probably going to drop, and none of which I particularly want to go to today... might be a quarter life crisis.. Yeah I'm listening too John Mayer while I type away the time. He makes the waiting a little more bareable, and for that I love him.

Speaking of JM, as of yesterday I've had two dreams in which he and I were, or became, buh-frens. Me likey the dreams.. Prophetic perhaps? Possibly. There were other, perhaps bigger, underlying issues within the dream, but whatever.. so what if JM was giving me love advice or a cherished picture with JM was actually a picture with someone else.. *duhn duhn duhn*

Hurrah! I've just managed to sign on to AIM. It wasn't working earlier. It is now. The only problem: no one I want to talk to is on. That I don't particularly like. And I know that the people I do want to talk to who are on are really only "on" and have their little away messages about being in class and cell biology and boys and girls and whatnot. So still I am left alone. *sniffle*

Let's see.. 50 minutes down, only 30 more to go. yay. There is really only so much one can write before all the bad things start to come out... and let me tell you.. now is one of those times. Must.. hold.. tongue.. lest.. cause.. (more) drama... And with that, I think it's time to take to emailing. That's always fun for the whole family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home