The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Sunday, October 20, 2002

What's that? Did I hear the Giants are up one game in the World Series? YEAH BABY!! I know it's still way early in the series but I have to say I'm feeling a little better. I was a little uneasy going into this.. I mean hey, it's two wild card teams... ANYTHING is possible at this point.. But this first win at least puts the numbers in our favor right? 60% of teams with the first win win it all, the worst that can happen is the Giants go home with 1-1.. it's lookin good. But I'll stop now before I totally totally jinx everything. We'll just have to wait this one out and see. But how cool was that when JT Snow knocked one out for that 2-run homerun?? And he's cute too! Hopefully that'll keep up.

Mabye it's just me but I totally have impressions of the Giants based on looks alone. Jeff Kent is the total family man sort of guy; Rich Aurilia is the sorta bad boy-esque; Rob Nen is the spitting image of Adam Corolla; Livan is the could-pass-as-a-college-kid baby of them all; David Bell is the every man's nice guy pushover; JT is just the cool guy; Reggie Sanders is the quiet one; and, of course, Benito Santiago.. well he's just Lisa's dad.. MacPainter I like to call him. (I know they keep talking about how old Santiago is but have you seen the guns on him!?! AMAZING! Now that's muscle... Some of the young guys should be so lucky...)

Tonight I go to bed happy with the Giants and with the little characters I seem to have made up for each of them (except Jeff Kent.. what is his problem!?! Is he trying to throw the games?? Cover the spread?? Or just have the worst at-bats in the history of post-season??). Tomorrow I will wake up and hope for another Giant victory to take back home for all those lucky people at next week's games. (PS I'm soooo jealous of Kimi.) And now let me close with a gratuitous "GIANTS BABY!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home