The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Thursday, May 29, 2003

I'm definitely not drunk. This much I know. But I am buzzed. And I know that not because I'm sleepy or my lack of inner-monlogue is worse than normal or because my typing is a bit off or because I'm not quite understanding things so well. I know that because I want to talk to boys. Certain boys. I will not name names because there is no need for that and because I'm not entirely sure if I actually want to talk to those certain boys, but I do. And I do this when I'm buzzed/faded/drunk. I don't know why that is. It's like me + alcohol = wanting to talk to particular guy of minute/month/year/lifetime. (What's that about anyway?? I need to quit that.) So there has been alcohol. Earlier there wasn't much wanting to talk to certain boys because I was entertained and around other people. But now that I'm home I really want to reach for my pretty new cell phone and see what number I call. Of course I won't. But ya know.. the thought is there. The question is, of course, (especially for all you boys) which boy(s) am I talking about? I don't think it's all that obvious. Because it's not so obvious to me. But I bet you're wondering if you're one of them or if you know.

I have realized that there is no point to this whatsoever. That last paragraph was just about the least unique thing I could possibly think of. But alas, I have been drinking.. and that is what happens. Oh yeah.. here is the problem with drinking and having even less of an inner-monologue. It also makes it that much harder to hold my tongue. And that's not always easy when I'm sober. But never fear, things that should not be said have not and will not be said.

Anyway, I dunno why I'm coming off all drunk. If I take two seconds I'm actually fine. The reason I went out and had a drink tonight was because I'm back in San Francisco and Lisa's cousin and his friend are visiting so we went out with them tonight to be hospitable and whatnot. It was cool. Good to be back in the city if only for a few days. And it's especially nice because the weather has been great here lately (so I'm told) so it was a really nice night tonight. Anyway, I should probably shut the hell up with my ramblings and get to work. Yes, I have mad ass work to do this weekend so that it doesn't all kick my ass next week and finals and over my birthday and stuff. Work will be done. I'm resigned to that..... More quasi-drunken ramblings later.. when I'm actually drunk.. like tuesday of finals week... yeah baby!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home