Been listening to John Mayer's Heavier Things pretty much all day and all night. Well no, not when I was out and not when I was watching tv, but I've still spent a pretty good amount of time listening to it. It's good, good stuff. It's a little different from the first album, but still some quality listenin. One thing that scares me though is the thought that any of these songs (one in particular) may have been inspired by Jennifer Love Hewitt. I shudder at the thought. *shudder.* See. I'm just gonna assume that all of these are JLH free so that I may live a happier life. And to lead an even happier life, I'm gonna assume that some of them may have even been inspired by me... Ahh if only..
Went shopping with my grandma today. Didn't really want to but she gave me the whiney/desperate/pleading voice.. (See it's not my fault... it's genetic..) Wasn't too bad. Ended up getting a few things, all totally on a whim and none of which I needed. But I still got them of course. And I'm happy with them. I've been spending quite a bit of money lately but for some reason it hasn't bothered me. I'm sure it will soon, but for now I'm good. I really think I should find a job soon, if only to support my oh-so glamorous lifestyle.. and have something other than shopping to fill my time.
Started doing my first homework assignment tonight. That was weird for so many reasons. 1) It was strange to type a heading and have homework to do again. I guess those days aren't over with afterall. 2) It was strange to be able to write about John Mayer for homework. Yes, I'm writing about John Mayer for academic purposes. School is good. 3) The strangest of all is that I'm starting early. Really early. I got the assignment last night and it isn't due until next tuesday, yet there I was, typing away. Granted I didn't finish, and I only started it to take my mind off other things, but I stated early nonetheless. Maybe some things do change.. How odd.
The highlight of my day: learning about pigmania. Yeah I said pigmania. More on that if I ever get to play.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home