I was watching "Enemy of the State" last night. The few times I've een it lately I seem to always see the part where Gene Hackman is telling Will Smith about how the government monitors everything and how the more technology you use the easier it is. I have to say, that party always freaks me out just a little bit. I really don't like the idea of the government or anyone else knowing just how much Mah Jong Solitaire I actually play. Nor do they need to know the frequency with which I check certain people's profiles or how much time I spend browsing the Victoria's Secret website. If anything, the reason I do things online and do the browsing that I do is so that I can do it from the privacy of my own home and no one has to know what cheezy ass clothes and movies I'm looking at. So government, if you're listening, could you please do me a huge favor and keep all this stuff to yourself? Thanks.. Your fan, Freesia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home