If tonight and last night are any indication of the winter to come, then let me just say, hello thermals!
Hit up the Castro last night for Halloween. It was my first time going and I have to say it really wasn't all too spectacular. It was cold and crowded and I saw far too many men's asses. That might not have been so bad had they waxed.. but no. But I guess it's not every day I get to see a man in a white bra, white g-string, heels, and a sheer teddy over the whole thing. Or that I see a man in full renissance-type attire from the waist up, and thong on the bottom. Fun times. Some of the costumes were cute, some were wack, and some were just slutty. And to those girls, if you're gonna dress slutty and basically be in your underwear, expect that you're gonna get a little bit grabbed. And let's be honest, if you're dressed like that, you want the attention at least a little bit, so don't make such a fuss. Anyway, the best costume, personally, was the guy dressed as Lloyd Dobbler. Yes, that's right, "Say Anything's" John Cusak. Oh it was so cute. Not the most original or hardest to pull off, but it was cute. I saw this guy from behind holding a box in the air and at first it seemed a little bit familiar but I really didn't know what he was supposed to be and then he turned around and it all mad sense. And it was quite cute really. He even sorta had the messy-ish hair thing going on. I told him it was awesome. He said thanks. He was 17. Figures. Anyway, the night was basically just walking and trying to get through crowds of semi-annoying people, trying to stay with the group and not get lost or seperated or punched in the shoulder too many times. Good thing for the buddy system. Anyway, enough about Halloween.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home