The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Friday, September 26, 2003

Things about TV:

I've been sucked back in. I've been all over the premiers of everything and I must say, I'm somewhat impressed with TV. There was that whole tv-less lull I went though at the end of spring quarter, and then nothing new all summer, and now here I am all up in it again. And it's not just the usual Friends and whatever else. Tonight was of course Friends, Will and Grace and ER, but it was also Ed, West Wing, and coming up Alias, The Practice, Scrubs, maybe Third Watch... Am I the perfect target audience or what? But damn, some of it is hella good tv.
About ER tonight: The Indian chick from "Bend it Like Beckham"... can I just say, lucky ass girl! Man, to have Makai Pfifer smile at me and say "Damn girl.."... that's a good good day. I'd be his 'med student' (and his med student) any day.
Big ups to Tommie for calling and telling me about the thing on John Mayer on ABC. I'm ashamed.. I shoulda known. I'm a bad obsessed friend. But I got to see it thanks to him. It was good. Cute. Nothing really new or super great, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Although (back to ER) it made me miss the part about "heart-wrenching call from the edge" about Luca being dead or something. Is that what it said? Cuz he looks alive in next week's one. What's going on? I want to know now. Damn ER for getting good again...
I have a guilty pleasure show. (Other than Boy Meets World, that is.. That's everyone's guilty pleasure show.. except JP. Sister sister, right? hehe) That show with Jennie Garth on the WB, What I Like About You. Somehow I started watching it and now I rather like it. I have to give it to Amanda Bynes.. she's pretty good. WB sitcoms.. who knew.

Things Not About TV:
We got a dog today. For real. Hella random. My grandparents took my cat into the vet on monday and then they went to look at the adoption center while they were there and saw this little shih tzu that they liked. Yesterday they went back and ended up filling out the paperwork and then today we went in and came back with a dog. So random. He's 2yrs old, pretty playful, got a lotta spunk in him. He's not my ideal dog but he's fun. And yes, in case you're wondering, I will be able to keep this one (jerks). In fact, I think this one is not entirely belonging to me and I'm really only the interim caretaker when my grandparents are out of town. But whatever. We'll see how things go.

It got cold again. What's up with that? I didn't have nearly enough time to relish in all that stuff I said I was gonna relish. Damn that. I want more beach time. More beach time!

I need a job. I need some source of income. As of late money has only been going out, and going out fast. Which I wouldnt mind so much if some of it were coming back in. But it's not. So I'm gonna have to find a job. And I fear that it may have to be a crappy one. But if it's what I must do in order to support my oh-so glamorous lifestyle.. then I must. That and I need to get on this internship thing. I was supposed to start like two weeks ago but blah blah haven't started yet. But I want to! ARGH! (That's my inner-pirate.)

With the help of Kristin I've realized that I have a new obsession. It's with lace. Make of that what you will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home