Now with improved taste!
I don't mean to sound like a chester or anything but what's up with high school boys these days!? Hello!! I was watching guilty pleasure Laguna Beach and it's sort of boring because the girls are all bitches and not terribly interesting bitches, but those little 16- and 17-year-old boys have bodies! One of them even has a cute face to match. Is that what high school boys look like now? I'm trying hard to remember if boys looked like that when I was actually in high school oh so many years ago and I'm really learning towards no. There were a select few who I definitely couldn't complain about, but in retrospect, they just don't measure up to the current crop. I suppose though that like all guys who had hot bodies in high school, they too will let it go and start to get handles and bellies but won't have a cute face to fall back on. That just tells me that I need to get one of these high school boys while they're in their prime.. Though this is California.. I guess at 18 they aren't over the hill yet. And man I've really become a chester. It was one thing when I was 23 and t[he]y were 19 (hahah.. who am I kidding??), but 18 and 25 is even more ridiculous. Now I just sound like pervy guys in their mid and late 20s who want to date 18-year-old-girls.. (Are your ears burning Chad Michael Murry??)
Hot bodies aside, I will confess that I have a completely inappropriate crush on 16-year-old singer-songwriter Teddy Geiger, which I was told was inappropriate because a) he's 16 (that's fair), and b) he's Teddy Geiger. Ouch. I justify it with the fact that he's basically like little John Mayer but without that mop of gross hair that JM has amassed. That and Kristen Cavallari was in his first video so he must have some street cred, right? And yes, by street cred I mean Laguna Beach water-front sidewalks/trashy blond coked-up Hollywood wannabe starlet street cred. Anyway, I digress... the point is.. high school boys, new and improved.

1 Comments:
i know you're in new york and busy but i have to ask. did you ever catch the show "love monkey"? it was with tom cavenaugh and it was on cbs, did poorly, then moved to vh1 which re-played the 6 epsiodes they taped. they had episodes with teddy geiger. it was a great!
Post a Comment
<< Home