The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just in case anyone was wondering about my change of title.. It stems from the metamorphosis of my hobbit name and is, more importantly, an homage to one of the all time greatest kids' shows, Fraggle Rock.

I've got about an our of work left and have cumulatively done about an hour of work today, not because I was lazy, but because I didn't have any. And today I was so tired I didn't even have the energy to pretend to do work. Shocker.

For all my complaints about work and my job--and there are and will be many more--there are definitely some pluses to working in the Financial District (most of them food). Here we go:

- Two Lee's Delis within three blocks.
- An L&L four blocks away.
- When the Blisscotti people come around and hand them out like crazy.
- Morning Brew with their delicious bagels and iced tea.
- Eppler's and the hands down without question best cup of coffee I've ever had in my life.
- Running to H&M on my lunch break when the mood strikes.
- Hardcore shopping after work.
- $3.75 wonton mein three blocks away.
- Walking distance to the Ferry Building and all its delicious splendor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home