Sam asked me about books. It reminded me that I should update my book list before I forget what I read:
Books completed in '04:
"Middlesex" - Jeffery Euginides
"The Da Vinci Code" - Dan Brown
"Interpreter of Maladies" - Jhumpa Lahiri
"The Namesake"- Jhumpa Lahiri
"The Lovely Bones" - Alice Sebold
"Angels and Demons" - Dan Brown
"James and the Giant Peach" - Roald Dahl
"Talking it Over" - Julian Barnes
"Man and Boy" - Tony Parsons
"Kokoro" - Natsume Soseki
"Series of Unfortunate Events: Bad Beginnings" - Lemony Snicket
"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" - JK Rowling
"Love, Etc" - Julian Barnes
"Orchid Fever" - Eric Hansen
"A Million Little Pieces" - James Frey
" Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress" - Dai Sijie
"Digital Fortress" - Dan Brown
"Ishmael" - Daniel Quinn
"My Ishmael" - Daniel Quinn
"Sein Language" - Jerry Seinfeld
"American Knees" - Shawn Wong
"Snow Falling on Cedars" - David Guterson
"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" - Roald Dahl
Yes, there is an odd mix of trashy suspense, childrens books and random other things, but hey, that's how I do it. Still looking for more recommendations (NOT "Story of B," Sam). Hit me up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home