The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Got my partay on last night. Well, not so much partay, but I had fun. TomV1 had a graduation party at Gravity last night. It wasn't nearly as packed as the last time I was there (both a good and bad thing) but it was cool to see hella people I know in one place. It was really, really good to see some people I haven't seen in a while. Though it was definitely odd to see some of them while somewhat intoxicated. Sadly I only had one gin and tonic and in part because of a lack of dinner, mostly because of weakness, it may have contributed to being just a smidge too touchy and some drunken messages. I really need to be stopped when it comes to the text and email. Some of that may have been prevented had someone been online for me to talk to, but I'm not gonna try to shift the blame. Me and my alcohol are at fault. Anyway, overall I personally had a good time. Although now that I've seen some people briefly, I'd really like to see more of them or at least know what they're up to from time to time but it's pretty likely that I won't. And that makes me sad.

I read in a magazine that being addicted to computer games is a sign of depression. Naturally I thought of some people I know... (don't take offense, I still love you), but then I remembered that I'm mad addicted to Spider Solitaire and Minesweeper. Oops. That can't be too good.

On a happier note, someone I totally lost touch with seems to be back at least a little bit and I couldn't be happier. (You don't read my blog but you know who you are.. I missed you! *tink tink tink*)

I think I've been a biatch lately. My apologies to those I've been biatchy to, both outwardly and in my mind. I'm gonna try to fix that.

I can't wait for my summer class to start. I need to have something to do. I should start working but I'm soo lazy. Nothing new there though.

So I'll check the weather wherever you are
Cause I wanna know if you can see the stars tonight
It might be my only right...

I called
Because
I just
Need to feel you on the line
Don't hang up this time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home