I heard somewhere that you're not supposed to make a toast with water. If you do you lose your spirit. Maybe that's where I went wrong.
My grandparents come back on thursday. I was told I need to make the most of my remaining free time. To which I said I have no large group of friends to throw a party, nor have I managed to line up that endless string of men coming in and out of my house at all hours. The truth is, in the Month that they've been gone I haven't done much of anything. In fact, I think I've gone out far less than when they were home. I have, however, brushed up on my ghost-writing.
All this time at home has allowed for plenty of TV watching and reflection. But even with all the thinking I've done, I still haven't come up with anything new. Well, except that I guess all this time alone has made me a biatch. But that's besides the point. You'd think that maybe in the past month of thinking about stuff I'd actually come to some conclusions or come up with something.. but nope. I got nauthin. What a waste.
My dog has been barking like crazy at I don't know what in the very, very early hours of the morning. Not my favorite thing. I'm looking forward to my grandparents coming back so that they can tend to him when he gets annoying. And maybe he won't be so annoying cuz he'll be happy they're back. He has no loyalty to me. Jerk. Reminds me of all the other guys in my life..
...Speaking of which, that damn Y chromosome is driving me crazy again. Various Ys in various ways.
Cause if you won't let me fall for you
Then you won't see the best that
I would love to do for you
Instead you will be missing me when I go
Cause I'm bored of hangin out,
in your cold
Finally say Kill Bill v.1. Whoever I said I might not like it that much was wrong. So wrong. I was warned not to have expectations or listen to the hype, and I didn't. But even if I had I wouldn't have been disappointed. I loved just about everything about it. Not to sound completely cheezy and cliche and whatever else but it was the kind of movie that makes me wanna be a filmmaker again. Now I just need to see KBv2.
Amended list of things I want:
- All the stuff from the previous list, plus..
- See Kill Bill Vol. 2
- A part time job WITH benefits.
- A swanky night out (with___??)
- The Kanye West "All Falls Down" song
- To be rid of this damn writers block!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home