The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Stats for 10/23:
Cups of water: 2. Not nearly enough.
Midterms bombed: 1. whatever pop culture.
Hours of napping/recovery: 5. Not bad if I do say so myself.
Classes skipped out on early: 1. No excuses, just didn't wanna be there.
Giants World Series Wins: 1!!! YEAH BABY!!

The past two world series games were not my favorite. Sunday's game was without a doubt a good, exciting game, but with a really bad outcome. Yesterday's game.. well.. that was just a big horrible fluke and not even a good game. Today, however, was much better. Not only did the Giants win (never a bad thing) but it was actually a good game. The Giants hit no home runs, and played some pretty solid baseball. It was a good day. In fact, it was just what I needed after a shitty midterm. Thank you Giants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home