Ahh to be home and in the fog. I know it always happens but I never seem to pack for it. Go figure...
I saw "Bend It Like Beckham" tonight. It was so good! I've been hearing about it off and on for a while now and I finally saw it. It was good! It was a good story with a good flow of conflict climax and resolution sequences all within the whole film. Just kidding! I will not geek-out on this one. It was just a really good story and it was done really well. Plus--I have to say it--the guy was cute! He was okay in the beginning, but once he he turned around at the door in that white shirt... mmmm.. it was all good! But I digress... Anyway, I recommend. And if someone can tell me where I can buy that'd be great cuz I'm having a bit of trouble with it.
Oh. Silly me.. the highlight of all this "Bend It Like Beckham" stuff was that we were the only ones in the theater! Not even kidding. Not like normally when it's a tuesday night and it's me and whoever I'm with and a handful of other people. I mean like there were actually no other people in the entire theater. It was great! The beauty of that was that we were free to talk as loud as we wanted and make whatever comments we wanted without disturbing other people.. just like at home.. except the screen was still big!! It was great! I'm thinking from now on it's just all private screenings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home