The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum
Sunday, January 04, 2004
"I can't stand looking at this chick in all pink (on tv)."
"Why don't you mute it then? MUTE IT!"
posted by Freesia @
2:04 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum
About Me
Name:
Freesia
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
How much does it blow to start off the new year si...
I haven't really updated much in a while. I've had...
'Elementary school students in upstate New York ar...
Last night I tackled what I've been dreading for m...
I was watching "Enemy of the State" last night. Th...
Last night I wrote this whole long blog and then w...
It's been pointed out to me that I'm a vengeful bl...
"Love actually is all around." That's the line. Af...
I hadn't planned on blogging tonight. It was sugge...
From the new Victoria's Secret catalog: THE 2003 ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home