The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Sunday, November 03, 2002

MJ Solitaire new high score! 107,251 in 12 rounds. Beat that Billy! I didn't think I could do it but I beat my score.. I couldn't go more rounds than last time, but I got more points in just as many rounds.. that counts. That was basically the highlight of my day given that I pretty much slept the whole thing away. Not kidding, went to sleep when it was light out, got up when it was dark.. oops. Just one of those days I guess...

This weekend was supposed to be spent studying. Can't say I've done much of that yet. It's just so hard to do when no one else is. It's the easiest thing in the world to stay up when other people do, it's even not that hard to study when other people are... but to study when no one else is and there is much puzzle to be done.... it's like trying to get a cat not to lick itself.. impossible!

Speaking of cats.. I was offered a kitten earlier today. 6 weeks old, just the way I like them. I really really want a kitten but I'm hesitant. Here are the issues: Bringing it back up and down over winterbreak; cost of spaying, vaccinations, flea medication; cost of food and litter; my mom doesn't want me to; my aptmate doesn't want me to. Other than that I really really want a pet to have as my own and keep me company on those cold lonely nights and on the long nights of studying. And it would serve as a nice little therapist. It'd be a therapet, if you will. (the rapet?) So those are the factors I'm considering. I have yet to be swayed either way so please, get your votes in.

Hmm.. 3:15 am. Only slightly tired--not surprising after today's pm wake up call. Is it time for bed or just time to kill this blog? Maybe both? Oh right, one last thing.. I know no one reads this, but I sometimes forget that it's at least *possible* for people to read this, and thus I must sometimes hold my tongue. Remind me of that, lest very bad things happen. Sort of like the movie.

Today's quote:
"I'm over him... He's not socially mature enough yet." CS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home