The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum
Monday, January 12, 2004
More things Imma do in '04:
- take more pictures
- be less of a biatch
- still chill the eff out
- less online, more phone, more in person
- more good nostalgia, less bad nostalgia
- better posture
- accumulate less shit!
- move the eff on!
posted by Freesia @
3:04 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum
About Me
Name:
Freesia
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Last night and today I had spaghetti. As far as I ...
I've been asked a few times what my New Year's res...
"I can't stand looking at this chick in all pink (...
How much does it blow to start off the new year si...
I haven't really updated much in a while. I've had...
'Elementary school students in upstate New York ar...
Last night I tackled what I've been dreading for m...
I was watching "Enemy of the State" last night. Th...
Last night I wrote this whole long blog and then w...
It's been pointed out to me that I'm a vengeful bl...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home