The next time I post a blog I will be in San Francisco. That calls for some !!!! Yes, in one hour I will be leaving to go to the airport and then I'll be home by sundown. And I can't wait. After 9 weeks of cooking, chain restaurants, and subpar burritos I'm ready to go home and eat. Get ready yall! La Taqueria, Subcenter, Gordos, PPQ, Park Chow, Wonderful Foods.. I want it it all! Money, fast cars, diamond rings, gold chains, burritos, warm ginger cake, Imperial Rolls, lychee tapioca.. mm..
Eating aside I'm tres excited to go home and see everyone, especially at Phat Potluck, Part 5. Get ready yall! I honestly can't remember the last time we were all--or even close to all--in the same room at the same time. Is it even still possible? Or might the universe implode upon itself should such a mad mad thing ever occur again?? We'll just have to wait and see! Get ready yall! (Lisa, when *did* we turn into drag queens??)
Oh! And what's so great about all of this is that I don't have to really worry about that damn paper. No, not because I finished, but because she pushed it back til next friday!!! Yay!!! She's not horrible after all!! That was some sweet sweet news yesterday. What a way to start the break. =o) And now I must spend the last 25 minutes before I leave picking up a bit and making sure I have everything. Yay going home! Get ready yall!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home