Wednesday and Thursday night I went to bed early. I'm talking middle school and maybe like freshman year of high school early. And amazingly enough, I *still* overslept and missed class. Go figure. But it was an odd feeling to go to bed that early knowing that there was still much going on else where. Strange, but oddly pleasant in some weird way. I ruined all that last night, however, when I went to bed oh.. this morning. Something like 5:30, if you must know. I will admit that I got a little cuaght up in the MJ solitaire, and then when I started sucking at that I switched to minesweeper so I could suck even more. To my surprise I found that I'm actually starting to get better at that game. I beat the little one a bunch and I can even beat the intermediate one on a very rare occasion. My 183 seconds seems like hours in comparison to some people's 33 seconds and the 28-second world record (don't ask why I know that.. ), but hey, it's a start.
Tonight I don't really know what to do with myself. I'm tired, not feeling all the great, and ridiculously bored. I came too close on too many minesweeper games and had to go back to MJS. Sadly, this is my life.. I need a puzzle.. or a pet.. or a boyfriend. Or I suppose any combination thereof would do just as well... I guess I could have spent some time studying but it just seems oh-so wrong on this three day (that I turned into a four day) weekend.
I think this is becoming one of those boring bloggers that I was warned against, so instead I will turn to emailing. yay. Something better another day.. I promise.
I leave you with one thing: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Think about it. It's real.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home