THINGS THAT ARE EVIL AND WHY (In no specific order):
*Cheetos Flammin Hots-- Evil because they have all that flammin hot goodness and are soo addicting but so bad for me, AND gave me a tummy ache. Yet there they sit, calling me.. evil little snacks.
*Minesweeper-- Evil because it is also utterly addicting and time consuming. I've been playing for two weeks and can hardly bare to fathom how many hours have been lost to those damn little mines. On the up side I'm much better at it than I was before. Unfortunately it has gone from Minesweeper to MinDsweeper. The mind has effectively been swept.
*This Blogger-- I'm supposed to be writing a 10 page paper right now but I just can't bring myself to do it. And it's so much easier to put off and be distracted when I can update my blogger. And what's more is that there are about a million and eight things I can think of to write about right now.. none of which are 17th century theater or contemporary film.
*"K"s-- As Kat so eloquently put it, "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"
*The Evil One, ____-- Because.
*My Pop Culture Professor-- how you gonna make a paper due the day after Thanksgiving break when no one is even going to be there!? Now I have to turn it in before I leave, which is in 36 hours and counting.
*My Pop Culture Term Paper-- 10 pages, 10 sources, vague prompt. It's kicking my ass RIGHT now.
*My Bed-- Only evil right now because it looks sooo good. Mmmm.. beeeddd....
*Boys-- You're trouble! All of you!
*Lisa-- Only because she is right.. =o(
*RECIPROCITY!-- "what the f, mother?!"

<< Home