The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Monday, February 24, 2003

I'd like to go on record as saying I've met a grammy winner. HA! I can say that now that John Mayer won his first grammy for best male pop vocal performance. I hate to sound as ridiculous as I know I'm going to but.. I'm so proud. My little singer/songwriter is all grown up and winning grammy's. I guess the secret is out on him. I remember back when no one knew who he was.. thought I was nuts for listening to him so much... (okay yeah, so that's still true..). couldn't understand why I had to get concert tickets off ebay... chuckled when I was so excited that I met him... yeah.. who's laughin now! Oh. so proud! It was a good grammy's. I only see good things for this kid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home