The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Saturday, December 14, 2002

I think I'm going to cry. I think I'm actually going to break down and cry. The hyperventilating has begun, the scrunched up face.. it's just a matter of time. Here's why: As of lately I've been a wee bit busy and haven't been able to keep up with my fantasy bf JM.. I know, I'm a bad obsessed gf. Now that finals are over I have time to do whatever I like, and that has meant checking up on my man and my other man via the JM Road Journal, or JMRJ as I now like to call it. So I'm reading, I'm reading.. excited about him being on Carson on dec 20 (everyone watch it).. I'm reading some more.. reading more... WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE PLAYED A SHOW AT SDSU WITH HELLA PEOPLE AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh I am saddened.. oh so saddened. I can't believe I missed him. He was so close.. so close.. how could I not have known? How could I have let him pass me by? He keeps on passin me by.. Oh cruel, cruel world! Why!? Why?? I can't kick myself any harder!!! That would've been the best start to finals EVER had I gotten to see him. AHHH!!! I cannot fully express my regret and misery at having not known and not gone. I weep for my loss..... Maybe shopping therapy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home