The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I lied. This next post is not from San Francisco. I was having much too much fun at home to spend time blogging. But I'm back now with plenty of "free" time for blogging. About home.. home was great. I wouldn't say that home was really fun, per se, but it was definitely enjoyable. It was nice to see everyone and get to catch up a little bit, hang out, go shopping, hit the b-a-r, and of course eat eat eat. I didn't get a lot of the stuff I wanted but I got some other comparable stuff. Speaking of which, everyone in the SF area should check out Courtney's on Irving between 8th and 9th for a good sandwich, especially hot pastrami... mmm.. hot pastrami.. Chizu's cousin owns it and he hooked it up for us so I feel the need to promote the place endlessly. Plus.. it's super cute. Anyway, so home and food at home was good. Phat Potluck wasn't quite living up to its namesake but was fun all the same. We should do more things like that. All in all the really long weekend was good. Had a few interesting thoughts on grad school and certain people, spent time with the folks and the family, and of course, bought things. Buying things is evil. The "funny" part though was that I wasn't terribly sad about coming back down here until the day I had to come back. That might have something to do with the copious amounts of work I have to do though. It'll be nice to go back in two weeks and not have anything to worry about school and be able to just relax. Anyway, now that I'm back I should maybe try to tackle some of this massive load of work.. woo party. This wasn't a very good blog. Damn. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home