MORE THINGS THAT ARE EVIL In no specific order:
*The term paper that I have to write tomorrow night and that I can't put off any longer.
*The paper that was due today that I didn't do that I'll have to do over the weekend.
*Not being able to get back into work mood and subsequently not doing anything the past three nights.
*Depressing music. Enough said.
*Being a self-imposed biatch.
*AIM.. I won't explain only because there are so many levels of its evilness that I'd literally be here all night writing about the evils that are AIM.
*Minesweeper plateaus
*Finals. Just because.
*Lame shit. (See the yet to be written "Frees-Leese Guide to Life")
(A few) THINGS THAT ARE GOOD:
*Dogs and dog parks
*Matthew McCona-haay! and his tight white pants in U-571
*Watermelon boba
*Sleep, especially when you can do it whenever you feel like it.
*Felicity. What would Felicity do??.. For real though, what *would* she do??
*Deciding to stop being a self-imposed biatch.
*Cornstartch
*RJ Scotty.. Oh how I've missed little RJ. I'm sorry I forgot about you for such a long time. It won't happen again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home