The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Saturday, January 18, 2003

I took my puppy to campus today for the second day. All I can say is that she got mad ass play.. from girls. Walking around campus practically every girl I passed either stopped to pet her or cooed over how cute she was or at least gave her a long look. (The guy I was with was way jealous.) I don't mind that she gets mad ass play and that she's hella jocked, but why can't she attract some Y chromosomes too?? She did manage to get a few looks from guys and even struck up a conversation or two, but it was nothing compared to the girls. And the thing about that, I know the guys wanna stop and pet her and play with her as much as the girls do. If anything they want to play with her more cuz she's a tough dog. She's 3/4 pit, 1/4 lab, that combo screams guy dog. But no.. the looks from dudes were few and far between. This if of course not to say that I'm just using her to try to get guys (clearly it's not working), it's more of a disappointing observation. So for my single guy friends out there, if you ask nicely maybe I'll let you sit on library walk with her for a couple hours. You know you want to.. =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home