For just about a week now I've been in particularly high spirits, and for whatever reason, that seems to have been driving me to shop. I've spent more money than I care to think about lately but I'm pretty okay with it. It's a lot better than that past times when I've shopping therapied myself into a $500 credit card bill. At least this time I'm already happy and only getting happier. And I think I'm actually so happy that I can even return some of what I bought. Yes, girls do this. We buy things, then return them. You don't buy stuff just to look at it. (right Sam..?) So I think perhaps this weekend I'll go on a little returning spree and then be even happier about the money I'm getting back. I actually really like to return things cuz I like seeing a credit on my bank statement. Yeah, I know.. dorky.. but hey, it's the little things. Anyway, as for the happy part.. I dunno.. it's weird.. seeing a Target commercial featuring John Mayer will make me giggle and hearing a song of his will make me smile (more than usual). Sunny days are particularly nice and it's good to talk to old friends again, even if only for briefly. I really don't know what it is with me.. I've just been a really good mood lately. Even the Lakers winning tonight with that stinkin clutch shot by stupid Robert Horry wasn't so bad because the Kings beat the Timberwolves in a really good overtime. Like I said, it's the little things.. Of course, the real question here is: how long will this keep up. Just have to wait and see I guess. I hope for a while.. so no one piss me off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home