The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Kristin called me tonight to tell me that John Mayer was on Letterman. (I'm a bad fan.) I of course switched over immediately to watch and I was even more excited cuz he was playing with the band in the beggining so I thought, Sweet, he plays with the band and then does the new single. Kick ass! So I watched the whole show, and I forgave the lame guests (Ashton Kutcher and Paula Abdul) because hey JM was gonna play. But then, he didn't. There was no solo performance, no new single, nothing. Just a few extended shots and guitar rifts. Where was the "Clarity!?!" I really could've used some of that. So it turned out that I wasn't quite the happy camper that I thought I was.

I've spent a good portion of the night trying to clean my room. It's Chinese New Years so I'm obligated at least a little bit to really clean up. All I can say, how did I get so much crap?? Anyway, I'm not doing too well on the Things Imma Do In '04 (aka the resolutions) so I thought I'd make a list of...

Things Imma Do in 4702 (I think that's right although I dunno how reliable my sources are.)
- Keep on top of this clean room thing so it's not such a task come 4703
- Know my limits
- Keep my (stupid) mouth shut
- Read more
- Write more
- Own it.
- Watch less TV
- No new underwear of any kind, with the exception of free things or things associated with free things.
- Multivitamins
- Sleep earlier
- All the other things I previously mentioned about doing in '04.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home