The Princess Fritter: I Love Chewing Gum

Thursday, January 15, 2004

The List to end all lists.

I don't know who this guy is but he is on effing point. The way some of the Y-chromosomes behave I'd swear they don't know anything and have no common sense whatsoever, but now I'm lead to believe that if this guy knows ALL of these things, then rest of you must know at least some of them. If not, please PLEASE take note.

And in case anyone is wondering, for me personally..
#5 occured to me the other day as I was buying some cards for no reason at all.
#9 "Toepick." Yes. That's all there is to say.
#10 It's the nurturing in me. Cuz I'm "totally old school."
#18 I hate to admit it but OMG YES.
#27 I'm old school, I'm cliche, I don't care! I LOVE IT! (Thanks Pat, Sam, and Joey =oD)
#35 Mmmhmm...
#45 But I really need to not make jokes about that ish.
#49 All guys should know this one.
#51 *sniffle*
#52 *tear*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home