Not trying like hell to avoid my papers but managing to do so anyway.. go figure. I'll get to work in a minute but I just want to say that I WALKED PAST PHYLLICIA RASHAD ON CAMPUS TODAY! Yeah, that's right.. Mrs. Huxtable.. The Cosby Show mom. I'm 95% sure it was her. I dunno what she was doing on campus but there she was walking down the stairs into Price Center. It was the kicker to an already strange morning. Well I guess it wasn't that strange.. I just felt all weird since I was at CLICS til 4 am and then came home and ate hotdogs and unfortunately promptyl fell asleep, only to have to get up early and go photocopy pages upon pages of things to be read earlier, then down a red bull, spend too much time shopping for pens, and ducking out of sight so as not to be seen by someone I didn't really feel like talking to. And then after all that I saw Phyllicia Rashad. Go figure. So yeah, that was my morning. Oh and then my mom called to harrass me,as she tends to like to do when I am my most stressed... And now I must get to work. Damn these finals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home