Trying like all hell to avoid working on my final papers. That of course will bite me in the ass later when I've been up for 48+ hours straight and I'm so stressed I can't do anything without breaking down in tears... but for now I just don't wanna do it. Although I just realized that I've wasted about half the time that I had to do these two papers so maybe it's time that I actually get working. In a minute I guess..
Haven't been doing much else lately. The quarter is over and I'm actually a little sad. Turns out my favorite professor who I never got to know like I said I would is leaving UCSD after next quarter. Glad I had him when I did... Met some cool people in my classes but unfortunately didn't start talking to them enough until the end of the quarter. Isn't that always how it goes though.. sucks. Actually had a really good class with a good prof and meant to go talk to him and kiss up, should I ever need letters of rec, but my lazy ass never went and he's not teaching the class I thought he would next quarter. Oh and I dropped the worst class ever in the history of classes just in time to not fail. Everyone's allowed one W, right?
Next quarter is the last one and I think I'm gonna start freaking out soon. No job lined up, no idea what I'm gonna do, etc etc. I guess I'm not freaking too much cuz I know that something somewhere somehow will work out, but for now it's just not something I wanna think about.... Oh well, guess I better get to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home