For almost a week now I've had knots in my back. Well okay, I think I've always got some knots in my back. But lately they've been bad. They've been in my back, neck, shoulders, and they show no signs of vacating. It's gotten to the point where certain movements just aren't possible with out pain and discomfort. And a position that is comfortable for one part of the back is not necessarily comfortable for another part of the back. It's really not good. I've been hoping that they'll sort of work themselves out in my sleep but no dice. This is getting irritating. Go away knots! I banish thee!
So the quarter started. It's going okay I guess. I thought I was gonna have a five day weekend but then I had to pick up another class and it happens to be a mwf so now I just have the regular two day weekend. But thurs I have nothing and wf just one class, so it shouldn't be too bad, right? I guess I should make the most of my class time since these are the last classes I'm gonna be taking for a while (thans for pointing that out Lisa.) Wow.. only 9 more weeks of class. That might be a little scary. I won't think of that now. Or about the jobs I'm not gonna get... eek.. No no.. will not think about this right now. Will just focus on school and this quarter and deal with all that later.. (yes, way to face reality.. I know.. whatever.)
I'm getting sleepy. It's 10:00 and I want to go to bed. My only excuse is that I got up early to write a paper, but even that isn't a very good one. Just one of those nights I guess... Oh well. Sleep is good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home